July 2, 2020
Instead of telling all the same boring things all the other photographers tell you in their bio, I am going to do a little something different.
Here are 10 things about ME:
1. I love to drink Dr. Pepper and coffee
2. I suck at cooking ~ My husband doesn’t!
3. I am a mom of 2 boys (3 if you count my husband)
4. I have a little dog named Zoe
5. I am addicted to traveling!!!
6. I am a fiercely crafty gal!
7. I like to watch DIY/HGTV shows (and think “I can do that!”)
8. My favorite trip (so far) Dominican Republic ~all-inclusive resort
9. I think I have seen all of the Power Ranger shows (I have boys)
10. I also really like the Hallmark channel (love all the romance!)
I hope you will come and check out my blog or even register to be updated when I post new posts. Why start a blog? I want to take you on the behind the scenes look at what I do get to the finished product. Some times people think, boy photographers are expensive, or I really want to find a photographer and get a good deal. When you hire a photographer you don’t just see or talk to them the date of the shoot. We are busy scouting, editing, building personal relationships and yes checking and updated social media. There is a lot involved in running a business and even more in a photography business! I want to take you on this journey so you can have the full exercise! I am going to be open to different subject to talk/write about, so please let me know what you want to see/read about.
My least favorite subject was English in school and am sure you will see some of that, but that will just show you that we/I am human and no one is perfect.
Let’s be kind to each other, friendly, and by all means lets have fun together!